- Oxford Academics maintains an Advisory Panel of internationally-recognized leaders in academe and industry. This Advisory Panel periodically reviews policies and programs operated by Oxford Academics in order to provide recommendations and improvement suggestions. The goal of the Advisory Panel is to ensure the programs offered by Oxford Academics are aligned to a high degree with the needs and standards in industry and academia.
- Oxford Academics maintains a Quality Panel that reviews internal processes with the aim of ensuring excellent student services, programs and policy development.
- Oxford Academics maintains an Admissions Panel that reviews candidate applications to programmes offered by Oxford Academics. The Admissions Panel ensures that candidates meet the academic / professional standards, and prerequisites, defined by the programs in question. The Admissions Panel makes final acceptance / provisional acceptance / rejection recommendations to the Program Leader in charge of an academic programme.
- Oxford Academics strives to be fully aligned with the values, strategy and protocols of the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA), which is dedicated to (i) meeting students' needs, (ii) safeguarding standards, and (iii) driving improvements forward in both the UK and international higher education contexts.
- Oxford Academics subscribes to the quality-oriented standards and processes for student support services in the UK, and strives to be an exemplary provider of higher education programs and services.
- Oxford Academics holds its faculty and students to high standards, thus condemning and sanctioning all forms of academic malpractice in accordance with normal and customary standards of international higher education.